1) When she was an attorney working on the Watergate investigation, she was fired by her supervisor for “lying and unethical behavior.” Jerry Zeifman, who is a lifelong Democrat, was a supervisor for 27- year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. When the investigation was complete, Zeifman said he fired Hillary and refused to give her a recommendation…“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality. “ (Google Jerry Zeifman) 1 job #1 – Failure
2) When Bill Clinton recaptured the governorship in 1982 he appointed his wife to head a special task force charged with reforming Arkansas’ education system, at that time widely regarded as the worst in the country. The plan Mrs. Clinton came up with showcased teacher testing and funding the schools through a sales tax increase, an astoundingly regressive proposal since it imposed new costs on the poor in a very poor state while sparing any levies on big corporations. The plan went through. Arkansas’ educational ranking remained abysmal. 2 jobs – 2 Failures.
3) As First Lady of the United States, Bill gave Hillary another shot:
The Clinton health care plan, known officially as the Health Security Act, was a 1993 healthcare reform package proposed by the administration of President Bill Clinton and closely associated with the chair of the task force devising the plan, First Lady of the United States Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The plan was so wildly unpopular on all levels, it led to the Republicans simultaneously winning both the House and Senate in 1994 for the first time since 1953. 3 jobs – 3 Failures.
4) Hillary’s first ethics problem involving White House operations was “Travelgate”. A memo written by David Watkins depicted Hillary Clinton at the center of the 1993 travel office dismissals. Watkins wrote, “we both know that there would be hell to pay” if “we failed to take swift and decisive action in conformity with the First Lady’s wishes.”May 19: seven White House Travel Office staffers were fired, for little apparent reason besides to make way for a company owned by Clinton’s friends (Harry Thomason and Linda Bloodworth-Thomason) from Arkansas. Prior to the removal of the previous staff — who historically would carryover from administration-to-administration — Harry Thomason accused Travel Office employees of demanding kickbacks. An accusation later proved false. 4 jobs – 4 Failures
5) May 9, 1996, Hillary Clinton lied about coming under sniper fire as she was landing in Bosnia
This Clinton scandal involves the discovery of over 900 Republican FBI files in the White House. Files of former Secretary of State James Baker, former National Security Advisor Brent Scowcroft, and Newt Gingrich’s spokesman Tony Blankley were found to be on this list. Upon the discovery of these files, the White House issued an excuse claiming that the files were mistakenly requested by a White House employee working with an outdated list. They were called a simple “snafu.” Investigations into Filegate revealed that not a common White House worker but the President’s friend and close advisor, Anthony Marceca, had requested the files. When the presidency starts illegally compiling an enemies list it is a sure sign he is not fit to serve office and that, just maybe, a crime has been committed. Craig Livingstone, director of the White House’s Office of Personnel Security, had improperly requested, and received from the FBI in 1993 and 1994, background reports without asking permission of the subject individuals. Livingstone seemed to lack qualifications for even this position; he had worked on a number of Democratic Party campaigns and transitions, including being an advance man for the Clinton-Gore 1992 campaign, and his only prior job in the “security” field was that of a local bar bouncer at a Washington, D.C., night club .An FBI document suggested that Livingstone had been given his position because First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton was a friend of Livingstone’s mother and recommended him. In 1999, Clinton gave a sworn statement that she had nothing to do with Livingstone’s hiring. Livingstone also stated under oath there was no truth to the supposed hiring relationship. Hillary Clinton would later refer to the whole files matter as a “pseudo scandal” while we won’t classify Hillary’s involvement here as a job, she certainly did nothing to make a situation better, and it’s rather obvious she helped make it worse.
U.S. Senator from New York:Senator Clinton voted against the two major tax cuts packages introduced by President Bush, the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 and the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003, saying it was fiscally irresponsible to reopen the budget deficit. At the 2000 Democratic National Convention, Clinton had called for maintaining a budget surplus to pay down the national debt for future generations. At a fundraiser in 2004, she told a crowd of financial donors that “Many of you are well enough off that … the tax cuts may have helped you” but that “We’re saying that for America to get back on track, we’re probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”
The truth is that Mr. Bush’s deficits were the product of spending, not tax cuts. Ms. Clinton either did not understand economics, or chose to stick to a party line which she knew was incorrect.
By 2003, Bush cut the dividend and capital gains rates to 15 percent each, and the economy responded. In two years, stocks rose 20 percent. In three years, $15 trillion of new wealth was created. The U.S. economy added 8 million new jobs from mid-2003 to early 2007, and the median household increased its wealth by $20,000 in real terms.
But the real jolt for tax-cutting opponents was that the 03 Bush tax cuts also generated a massive increase in federal tax receipts. From 2004 to 2007, federal tax revenues increased by $785 billion, the largest four-year increase in American history. According to the Treasury Department, individual and corporate income tax receipts were up 40 percent in the three years following the Bush tax cuts. And (bonus) the rich paid an even higher percentage of the total tax burden than they had at any time in at least the previous 40 years. This was news to the New York Times, whose astonished editorial board could only describe the gains as a “surprise windfall.”
Unfortunately, Mr. Bush allowed Congress to spend away those additional tax revenues on matters concerning the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, immigration, etc., Mrs. Clinton basically voted along party lines. She was neither sponsor nor co-sponsor to any major legislation passed during her 2 terms in the Senate.
As Secretary of State:
– “Re-Set” button with Russia – How’d THAT work out? – Failure
– “Arab Spring ” – ditto – failure
– Benghazi: it has become apparent that she knew it was terrorist attack while it was happening, yet STILL publicly spoke about the ” video” as the cause for weeks. Supposedly was too distraught to go on the Sunday Moring talk shows the following week, so Susan Rice was sent out to lie instead. If true, and she was “too distraught” to face the nation, how can she be Commander-in-Chief?
Still hasn’t explained why she denied repeated requests for greater security in the weeks and months leading up to the attack (even after Brits were attacked and subsequently left). – Huge failure.
– Investigation into a series of cases involving sexual misconduct by both ambassadors as well as security personnel were called off on the orders of senior State Department officials on Clinton’s watch. Clinton’s chief of staff Cheryl Mills gave the order in one case while other top-level officials stopped other probes. The confirmation of the cases in an internal State Department memo shows a pattern of sexual misconduct—including on the part of those charged with protecting Clinton—that is troubling. But the manner in which higher-ups consistently suppressed these embarrassing investigations is even more worrisome. While Clinton is not personally named as the one ordering the cover-ups, the links between the secretary and those committing the bad behavior as well as those shutting down the probes are clear.
The most egregious in a list of potentially explosive stories involves Howard Gutman, the U.S. ambassador to Belgium who was accused of routinely ditching his security detail and then soliciting prostitutes, including minors. But Patrick Kennedy, the undersecretary of state for management, ordered the investigation shut down. – FailureTotals:
98 major failures covering 6 roles in government
no major specific positive accomplishments
So, what exactly has Mrs. Clinton has done to merit her status as a Presidential candidate ? Note, I don’t consider her having a chance to be elected the first woman President an “accomplishment”. I would love to see a woman President if she’s the most qualified person (male or female ) for the job. I haven’t been able to find a shred of evidence in her government career that shows her to be qualified, let alone the most qualified. She has been given numerous opportunities in high-profile, high-responsibility government jobs. I can’t find one where her performance made things better. There are obviously plenty where things were worse by the time she left.
Can we afford a President with such a track record of failure(s)? Too harsh? Please give me any specific examples of Mrs. Clinton performing a job capably, efficiently, ethically that she left in a better position than it was before she took over. Good Luck.
Many people who may vote in the democratic primary election, if there is one, and the general election in 2016 have no real knowledge of Mrs. Clinton or her accomplishments. As a public service, I thought I would provide some input regarding her triumphs for consideration.
When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform. Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn’t even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts.
Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood – both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration. Next she chose Janet Reno – husband Bill described her selection as “my worst mistake.” Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.
Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovered of Ms. Guanier’s radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration.
Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.
Many younger votes will have no knowledge of “Travelgate.” Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson – and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours
Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.
Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle was:
She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones.
• She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the
appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million
dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr’s investigation led to
Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his
Hillary’s devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for lying under oath to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.
Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath.
After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen.
What a swell party – ready for another four or eight year of this type low-life mess?
Now we are exposed to: the destruction of possibly incriminating emails while Hillary was Secretary of State and the “pay to play” schemes of the Clinton Foundation – we have no idea what shoe will fall next. But to her loyal fans – “what difference does it make?”
Electing Hillary Clinton president would be like granting Satan absolution and giving him the keys to heaven!
• As U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton absented herself from the besieged in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, costing four American lives: U.S.
Ambassador Christopher J. Stevens, security officers and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, and information officer Sean Smith.
• As U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton received, through the Clinton Foundation, emoluments from foreign governments, despite Article I, Section 9, which proscribes the reception of foreign “gifts” by U.S. officials without the express consent of Congress.
• As U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton unlawfully housed her official emails on a private server in violation of the Freedom of Information Act and to the detriment of national security.
These facts presented, it is incumbent on you and your colleagues in the United States Congress – starting in the House – to impeach Hillary Clinton for her lawless actions as Secretary of State and disqualify her from enjoying “any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States” per Article I, Section 3, Clause 7 of the Constitution.
The fact that Hillary Clinton is no longer serving as Secretary of State does not affect your legislative body’s power to take such actions. In 1876 the House of Representatives set the precedent for “late impeachment” when they impeached Secretary of War William Belknap after he had vacated his office. Moreover, former President John Quincy Adams famously validated late impeachment when he said, “[E]very officer impeachable by the laws of the country, is as liable, twenty years after his office has expired, as he is whilst he continues in office.”1
This said, if the 44th Congress successfully impeached a member of the executive cabinet after the member’s resignation, the 114th Congress can – and must! – do the same in regards to Hillary Clinton.
I do not expect Hillary Clinton to voluntarily disqualify herself for her actions as State Secretary, which is why it is necessary for you and your colleagues to do so.
Hillary is unfit to serve in any official capacity, and it is your duty to prevent her from accessing such a position through impeaching and disqualifying her by the power vested in you by the Constitution.
Check out “ The Clinton Chronicles: Bill and Hillary Clinton Exposed” on YouTube.